Two : Beautiful Butterflies - 1

Butterflies are one of the most beautiful creations in Nature. Their colorful wings, different patterns, the style they suck the nectar, flying from one flower to another, Oh  wow! it's simply amazing. Here are some of the clicks I loved capturing. I hope you will like them too :) It would be great if someone can help me giving their specimen names.


The Butterfly Mating

Got this capture at Bannerghatta Butterfly park

Captured at Rangantittu :)
Spotted this at Bannerghatta
Found him at Rangantittu. I just loved it's transparent eyes.

This is  the only butterfly, I remember it's specimen name - Common Jezbel. My favourite of all only because of its colors!
Same species, but this guy is different!

Found this at Manchinbele Dam

Just trying to capture in a different angle
This is the tiniest butterfly I have ever seen. This little wonder taught me a lesson "to be patient" I mean patiently waiting to click while it settles down on the flower :-P
Ssshhh, its the tiny butterflies in the romantic time. The mating ;)

Namma Bengaluru - Lalbagh



Comments

Popular Posts